- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
An experienced Manufacturing Project Engineer is required.
This is role sits with Global Facilities Engineering Department (GFE) and support the global manufacturing strategy and deliver world class facility solutions through product implementation programmes, technology innovation and legacy facility improvement projects.
You will work within a small team to support the Safety Management Processes and Safe Systems of Work during the Design, Installation, and Safety buyoff stages of Programme delivery.
Key Performance Indicators
- Assist Corporate and HSE safety legislation.
- Provide Site Safety support as situation arises, such as accident investigation etc.
- Reviewing external construction contractors' compliance with CDM and other relevant regulations.
- Reviewing and producing documentation in line with legislative changes and internal processes.
- Conducting audits and inspections as required, with write up and follow up as per agreed requirements.
- Supporting the Engineering team with their compliance with relevant legislation.
- Process confirmations for all of PTME functions.
- Safety training - EC-PL, VISTAG, Control of contractors, machinery safety for process engineers, QED.
- Collating safety statistics for all areas where PTME work - Receiving safety data from area owners (PC, new programs, area leads).
3 Key Skills Required
Site Based control of contractors / Safety Management.
Contract Management - Commercial management, Tender production/Placement Process Facility design
- A sound technical engineering and manufacturing background with previous experience in Facilities Development.
- Proven experience and understanding of facilities processes, equipment and leading technologies.
- Experience of reliability and maintainability principals and an understanding of the environmental impacts of engineering solutions.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Project management tools.
- Risk / Mitigation / conformance plans.
- End to End experience in Facility delivery, from feasibility to handover.
- Experience of delivering plant facilities / equipment solutions across an array of engineering sites, buildings and customer types.
- Experience within the Facilities development across a variety of industries and geographies.
- Contract and performance management experience (Vendor KPI's).
- Significant Health and Safety Management.
- Control of Contractors CDM 2015 Experience.
- NEBOSH Certificate / SMSTS Site Management (or equivalent) Qualification in Safety Management with significant site based experience.
- (Preferred) Equipment modelling in CAD systems such as Catia, viewing and manipulation of data models.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business
Role: Manufacturing Project Engineer - 36433
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.
- ms project