- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
So who are Pangaea? We’re an exciting, rapidly expanding beauty company with a growing portfolio of premium brands. Our main areas of focus are skincare and haircare and our award-winning products sell via retail, digital and professional channels, around the world. Our unique company structure means that all of our products are developed, produced and marketed in-house, with dedicated teams pushing boundaries within their departments.
With a fresh, inspiring culture at Pangaea, we encourage innovation and celebrate highly-driven and super-loyal people. We are full of amazing ideas and positively embrace change. We encourage and adapt to new ways of working with the ultimate goal of making our customers happy at every opportunity.
Pangaea has a multicultural and dynamic vibe with lots of rewards and team-building events to get involved with throughout the year. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate with an interest in project management. The successful candidate will besupporting the Operational areas to identify improvements and implement cost effective measurements and procedures that are more efficient.
The role will be based in our modern manufacturing site in Radlett (St Albans) where you will be supported and challenged by our experienced and inspiring Operations Team. You will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on key projects and be mentored by industry professionals who will help you reach structured goals and objectives throughout the year.
If you have a keen interest in manufacturing engineering and you want to show your ambition, thinking and skills then we would like to hear from you.
- Guarantees excellent implementation of the projects related to the Manufacturing infrastructure
- Ensures that equipment and processes are in place to guarantee high quality and efficient new product launches
- Measures and reports on process times and flow of material, identifying bottlenecks, and ensure work plans can be optimised
- Monitors, analyses and reports on all aspects of the overall Operations Department
The successful candidate will:
- Have completed an Engineering/Business related degree
- Be passionate about improving processes and implementing change
- Be analytical and have the ability to drill down into the details of a project and present findings in a coherent manner
- Be critical thinking with problem solving skills. You will be expected to be hands-on where needed to support each process within the factory, distribution and operations workflow
_We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent