- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £59,999.00 gross per year
- LONDON (CENTRAL) GB
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global market access consultancy, committed to providing the highest level of scientific evidence on the real-world value of medicines and health technologies.
In your role you will be responsible together with the global team for delivering value strategy and market access projects. Projects are varied and include developing market access strategies, payer evidence expectations, value message testing, advisory boards to name a few.
The candidate will typically work on two or more projects at any given time. The position requires collaboration with scientific and project teams to develop proposals, support/manage project execution in a client facing role, organise effective presentations, keep track of timelines and liaise with the customer for the project operations.
- Develop logical, clear and visually-impactful material for projects involving a wide range of market access activities including secondary research, value story / message development and testing, briefing documents, core HTA dossiers, global value dossiers, payer communication materials, and objection mitigation strategy
- Maintain client relationships and client communications
- Manage junior members analysts assigned to projects to ensure quality of delivery
- Support senior personnel with activities required for business development as appropriate
- Achieve client satisfaction and repeat engagements
- In depth knowledge of market access in an consulting environment with minimum 2+ years prior experience
- Ability to deliver effectively on deadline while managing multiple projects and priorities
- Strong analytical, logical, and communication skills
- Evidence of a pragmatic result oriented and forward thinking mind
- Fluency in English
In return the role offers hands-on experience on a variety of projects in different therapeutic indications with global leading life science clients. Along with generous salary and bonus with the flexibility to allow a healthy work/life balance.
- ms project