- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LEVEN, SCOTLAND
Job Description :
WE HAVE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT LEVEN AS A MARKET SERVICE OWNER IN BOTH PERMANENT AND FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLES!
Welcome to the International Supply Centre! We are the proud custodians of many of Diageo's world famous brands; we have over 4,000 employees across 61 sites, 56 packaging lines and producing 26bn drinks annually. We produce 11 out of our 13 global brands (as well as many others).
ISC Supply Chain cover a number of areas for the supply centre - customer service, distribution optimisation, managing 3rd party logistic providers, warehousing, freight and transportation. The team is comprised of Supply Chain professionals with broad and diverse experience.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
About the Role
The Market Service Owner role offers an exciting opportunity to be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Scotland Supply.
- To ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full.
- To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements.
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and despatch requirements
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments and resolve issues.
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements.
- Work closely with Diageo Amsterdam Supply Network Planners and Market Hubs to resolve service issues and drive process improvement.
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes.
- Export qualification preferable but not essential
- Experience in a logistics, export related or customer service environment
- Supply Chain experience e.g. planning, replenishment, make to order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials and services supply.
- Brand Awareness
- C&E Awareness
- Supply chain systems: SAP desirable
We have a saying here – that character is everything. We’re looking for enthusiastic, curious, endlessly energetic people. Self-motivated, tenacious team-players who want to learn and grow – and fast.
Flexibility is vital to the success of our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours and flexible locations etc. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
- customer service
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.