- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hours: 37.5 Full-time
Pay Rate: £16,000 - £18,000
Location: BS2 8PE Central Bristol Based
Position: Marketing and Communications Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis in our central Bristol office.
This role reports to our Marketing and Communications Manager and the main aim is to support the delivery of the overall Marketing and Communications plan, to attract new business, grow the brand and positively promote eXPD8 as a great place to work (that’s the easy bit!).
This would be an excellent first move into marketing because of the exposure offered across a range of marketing disciplines. You’ll be delivering social media campaigns, writing blogs, producing videos, creating content, running competitions, designing marketing materials, developing our brand assets and delivering corporate communications.
We value authenticity, honesty and commitment. You’ll need to be passionate about our brand and marketing in general and be prepared to get stuck in! You need to be creative, highly organised and be able to work at a fast pace on several projects at once.
- 5 GCSE @ C+, C GCSE English, C GCSE Maths and/or 1 year office experience
- Photoshop or InDesign (or similar)
- Experience with video recording and editing
- IT literate – MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Proactive, self-motivated and decisive
- Innovative, creative and willing to bring ideas to the table
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise
- Tenacity, problem solving and resilience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of WordPress and copywriting would be useful (not essential)
We are immensely proud of our brand and personality so culture fit is essential – check out our social media pages to get a feel for who we are. You’ll need to be positive, enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude. We want people who want to work here, it's as simple as that.
Bring your skills and dedication to eXPD8, and we will help you build a great career with us! We recognise and reward your efforts and dedication; we will support your development and ambitions all the way.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate your requirements throughout the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- Admin: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)