- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated and entrepreneurially minded intern needed to assist us with operational marketing for the whole business.
Our dream intern will be able to work independently (we are very stretched and our intern will be expected to show a lot of initiative), passionate about marketing – especially design, print and communication, and be tenacious and dedicated in their attitude to solving problems – we are very busy and there are many!
As a Marketing & Communication Intern, you will be multitasking across many different areas and projects, including operational marketing, design and print, business development, partnerships, PR and advertising and other product and customer-facing activities.
This is a chance to work at the heart of a small team of entrepreneurs and to get involved at all levels of the business.
About the role
- Help with the creation/execution of new communication campaigns. This will include liaising with our designer, overseeing the execution and printing of marketing materials such as posters, leaflets etc. - both internal and external, as well as their implementation on the ground
- Help with our PR effort (contacting press, researching material to help journalists with content)
- Help with finding and establishing the right partnerships for our campaigns
- Helping at trade shows and other key brand events
- Helping launch our product range
- Help the management Team in progressing in their tasks, for example with market surveys, suppliers’ benchmarks, finding solutions to improve inefficiencies. Wide variety of tasks to help on a day to day basis a busy management team!
- Help to organise our launch events
We believe that such implication at the heart of the business will provide you with the necessary insight to successfully complete the other tasks in your internship and get to interact with the various teams.
- You have excellent written communication skills (in English)
- You have a ‘hands on’ mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude
- You have a great eye for detail to produce and check print artworks
- You have very great communication, organisation and time management skills
- You are comfortable working independently, as well as in a team and able to ‘pick up and run’ with projects when necessary
- You MUST have the right to work in the UK!
- You are a positive and friendly person
- Being green-minded is a plus!
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a company which places social values at the heart of everything
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- Full-time role based at our Atelier in West London
- Own laptop needed with MS Office
- Paid expenses internship
- Based at Mina HQ in Blackpool
Job Type: Full-time
- Blackpool, Lancashire (Preferred)