- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Marketing and External Communications Officer
Salary: £30,000 per annum (pro rata)
Job type: Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: 25th July 2019
Would you like to work for a vibrant and responsive regulated awarding body creating and awarding qualifications for learners of all ages?
They're a charitable trust and social enterprise which works in partnership to promote learning, widen opportunity and enable progression.
As an awarding body for education and training providers in Wales, they are committed to recognising learner achievement through units and qualifications which are flexible and responsive to the needs of individuals and communities.
They have over 30 years' of unparalleled experience and expertise in developing qualifications and supporting learning, assessment and verification in Wales. They use innovative and flexible approaches to develop qualifications so that they can support the raising of skills levels in Wales.
They are currently looking to recruit a Marketing and External Communications Officer who will be responsible for the commercial growth of the Company.
- Lead the planning, development and evaluation of promotional campaigns for priority curriculum areas. This will include developing a marketing plan for the organisation
- Lead the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of external communications
- Develop and implement a communications plan
- Be the main officer for the company's social media interactions
- Lead the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of external events to develop partnerships and to promote the company
- Lead on development and implementation of Welsh language and bilingualism including policy
- Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Welsh
- Evidence of having developed effective marketing, promotional and communication materials
- Ability to prompt, gather and analyse intelligence and feedback from all sources to enhance future communications and marketing and promotional materials
- Evidence of effective use of websites and social media for business promotion
- Experience of working as a press officer / press contact
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver operational objectives to deadlines and required standards
- Ability to independently use IT systems and to enter data and access reports to support role (Specific database training will be provided.)
- Full commitment to living the values and behaviours of the company
- Commitment to meeting the needs of learners in Wales
- Commitment to the promotion of bilingualism and use of the Welsh language
- Able to build constructive and effective working relationships
- Proactive commitment to quality improvement
- Analyse and identify solutions to problems
- Willingness to travel across Wales including some overnight stays
- A full driving licence and use of a vehicle
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.
- Marketing Executive
- B2B Marketing
- Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Officer
- Social Media Executive
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Associate
- Communications Executive
- Senior Marketing Administrator