- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our awesome Digital Marketing team is growing. We have a number of positions available for motivated people who are keen to learn and develop both their skills and careers.
- Experience in writing content (blogging) for SEO or Website purposes
- A working knowledge of the Digital Marketing sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using a Content Management (CMS), ideally WordPress
- Experience in implementing and delivering a Social Media strategy
- Experience in working in a Marketing role
- Good attention to detail, coordinated and well-organised
- Experience of Mailchimp
- A working knowledge of on-page SEO
- Experience of editing and producing video for YouTube
- Responsible for creating content for all Tillison marketing channels.
- Maintenance and development of the content on Tillison website.
- Creating effective Press Releases for the company as and when appropriate
- Creating email newsletters for different activities/events
- Scheduling regular content posts on social media channels and engaging with customers in response to posts.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and other colleagues as appropriate
About Tillison Consulting
Based in Waterlooville, Hampshire, Tillison Consulting works with a diverse range of clients across multiple business sectors, delivering business growth through Digital Marketing - Pay per Click, SEO and Social Media.
You'll be joining a professional team that works closely together and enjoys company social events as well as a bonus scheme based on company performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- Using a CMS, preferably WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Blogging or writing: 1 year (Required)
- Video editing and YouTube: 1 year (Preferred)
- On Page SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- MailChimp: 1 year (Preferred)