- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hologic currently have a superb opportunity for a home-based Marketing Assistant to join us on a permanent basis. The Marketing Assistant will support all marketing activities specific to our surgical product portfolio. The Marketing Assistant will support the UK Marketing Manager with the broader marketing objectives. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant who is passionate about marketing and who can support the development and execution of UK surgical / category strategies and plans in collaboration with the marketing, sales teams and General Managers. For this Marketing Assistant job, previous marketing experience in a coordination or assistant capacity is essential.
As Marketing Executive your key accountabilities will be (but not limited to):
- Support the development and execution of UK surgical / category strategies and plans in collaboration with the marketing, sales teams and General Managers
- Building strong working partnerships with the sales team, providing them with core promotional and scientific literature and following up on their requests
- Coordinating with agencies and developing local partnership opportunities
- Analyzing market data
- Setting up and attending regular marketing events (c.20 per year)
- Undertaking marketing administration and some finance duties also (e.g. budget tracking)
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- The ability to demonstrate strong marketing analytical skills
- Event management and coordination experience
- Experience gained within a complex matrix environment
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Self-sufficiency: Well organised with the ability to manage own diary
- Can demonstrate the practical application of successful marketing portfolio management as well as concepts, methodologies, assessment tools and techniques
Join a rapidly growing global company where you will feel proud of your purpose and impact, contributing to positively changing people’s lives.
Hologic is the market leader in women health industry with four different divisions, all offering unparalleled diagnostic and treatment solutions. In the regulated markets where businesses are awarded on a tender basis, our capability to win the deal comes from seamless combination of Customer solution definition (Commercial and Technical content) together with flawless execution of all tender requirements (Administrative content and process).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)