- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
We are supporting a well-respected Microsoft Gold Partner delivering Cloud, SharePoint and Office 365 development, support, integration and consultancy to clients across a range of sectors including pharmaceuticals and biotech, financial services, manufacturing, education, professional services, and not for profit.
You will support the full lifecycle of marketing to bring new products, features and services to market, working closely with our team you will be researching our markets and customers to support our sales and organisational targets.
In particular you will bring your enthusiasm, education, experience and expertise to the fore in:
·Assisting in the development and implementation of the corporate identity, the brand guidelines and associated materials, ensuring there is creative consistency of look, image, identity and message.
· Executing all Marketing Communications to ensure press and public relations opportunities are exploited in an integrated manner, evangelising our brand, products and services - in particular running the day to day social media activities and managing our web site and itnranet
· Developing and implementing campaigns, reviewing and qualifying prospects and opportunities to ensure the sales pipeline is populated
· Provide pre-sales support presenting the product, services and company to prospects
· Supporting and organising events across the UK (and potentially further afield)
The person we need:
We are looking for an qualified (CIM or equivalent) marketing professional or high achieving graduate with a drive to grow themselves and the company who can demonstrate a keen interest in Microsoft brands and technologies and what they can provide for organisations.
A confident presenter and excellent writer, you will support us in communicating the benefits of cloud, collaboration tools and services and how they can be exploited.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Content Management Platforms and Social Media platforms is a must. You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships with teams across multiple disciplines and organisations and be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders.
Required experience and background:
· BA / BS/ CIM or equivalent working experience
· Exposure to or experience of brand development in a complex business or service environment
· Developing and executing marketing communications in digital and non-digital spaces
· full understanding of brand strategy, brand lifecycle management, marketing techniques, and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
· good communication skills that can influence a wide range of stakeholders
· ability to develop marketing campaigns across all media, alongside working with creative agencies on campaigns
· exposure to/experience of cloud marketing, collaboration and digital services and products a real plus
- Microsoft Office
- Full Cycle
- public relations
- social media