- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
GBR Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established progressive food manufacturing business recruiting for an experienced Marketing & Brand Manager to drive brand / markeitng strategy & to champion their innovative culinary delights, across major retailers driving customer brand awareness, new product placements & NPD.
This key role ensures that the brand strategy is delivered within the companies marketing mix & that the exposure of the companies product range is optimised.
You will be working on a 12 month fixed term contract (possibly longer) & it could suit someone currently working as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Exective, Brand Executive, Brand activation manager, Brand & Marketing manager, Brand marketing manager, Brand strategist or similar.
The overall purpose of the role is to lead the development & management of our clients brand as well as their marketing activity (lots of marketing duties), supported where required by the Commercial Director and the Category Manager.
* Day to day brand management across the full marketing mix (360 degree)
* Marketing management & lead
* Management of marketing communications plans and strategies.
Working closely with our social media, design, website and media agencies.
* Create breakthrough communications that will build brand awareness and drive long term growth.
* Development of annual brand plans and three year strategic plan.
* Driving innovation and new product development for the brand.
* Monitor and communicate key sales and brand health performance indicators recommending appropriate corrective action where necessary.
* Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets.
* Writing and delivering retailer presentations covering brand updates and proposing new product listings working closely with Commercial Managers and Category Manager.
* Build relationships with retailer media contacts to create yearly media plans.
* Attend daily taste panels
* Act as brand champion, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders understand and support the brand's objectives and plans for achieving them.
* Work as a key member of the commercial team to support wider team objectives and contribute to areas of common interest.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Have experience in developing, writing and delivering brand plans across varying product ranges / portfolio's ideally in food although other sectors would be considered
* A marketing & branding professional with strong marketing mix management skills across social media, website, design, press and events, ensuring brand realisation is achieved
* Budget management
- P&L interrogation and analysis
* Project management skills
* Be both strategic and creative within branding & marketing
The Brand Manager will have a real creative flair along with natural desire to achieve real end results, within a fast paced fun role that is busy & diverse in duties
This role is commutable from:
Gainsborough, Brigg, Brough, Doncaster, Goole, Lincoln, Pontefract, Louth, Immingham, Horncastle, Market Rasen, Wragby, Caistor, Retford, Rotherham, Sheffield, Worksop, Leeds, Barnsley, Wakefield, Chesterfield, Selby, York, Scampton, Scunthorpe, Hull, Grimsby & other areas of Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire & Lincolnshire
- social media