- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
Up to £27,000
My award-winning client is seeking a Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a creative mind and a technical skill set. You should be degree educated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle many projects at once.
- Minimum of 2 years in a marketing role
- Degree in marketing or a similar subject
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO practices
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assist with content production including blogs, videos and press releases
- Help devise, monitor and report PPC campaigns to maximise lead generation
- Improve SEO to ensure maintaining page 1 ranking
- Assist with the production of canvassing materials with print deadlines in mind
- Monitor the success and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities
- Assist with co-ordination and support at adhoc events
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Steve at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Marketing Campaigns
- social media