- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Marketing Events Manager – London – up to £45K
My client is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward thinking brands. With an HQ in the states and multiple other global locations, they are expanding their marketing presence in EMEA.
Currently, they are hiring a Events Marketing Manager who will support the key business objectives, including driving a multi-million-pound sales pipeline and growing new customers via conferences, tradeshows & local events in the UK and Nordics. You will play a critical role in establishing and strengthening relationships with industry leaders through the execution of insightful and informative industry-relevant events.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work cross-departmentally with Marketing, Sales and Partners teams to communicate objectives, organise outreach and support logistics
- Ensure event attendees are equipped with the necessary insight, instruction and tools to most effectively navigate each event
- Communicate with venues, vendors and additional logistical partners to ensure optimal execution of events play a critical role when in attendance at events: support marketing objectives, ensure the team is motivated and working to task, and pitch brand’s value proposition to prospects
- Own all same-day event logistics: ensure space is set-up to standard, manage the flow of each event, and act as host
- Work in tandem with internal stakeholders to ensure proper follow-through post-event, ensuring clear and consistent tracking of related ROI
- Demonstrate organisation and time-management skills: you will own the creation and execution of 30+ events within 2020
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in events and campaign marketing
- Experience working in B2B SaaS or B2B technology
- Experience working in tandem with a revenue generating team
- Exceptional communication skills across a range of people, personalities, and teams
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Job Reference: JO-1912-155704
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Events Marketing, Marketing Campaigns
About the company
Salt is a global, award-winning digital recruitment agency, connecting people and businesses within Creative, Marketing, Sales and Technology.
Over 200 consultants are “Creating Futures” around the world and change the lives of 1000s of people each year by helping them to start new roles in some of the most exciting startups, scale ups, agencies or large global powerhouses. We cover permanent as well as contract roles and service you from offices in Auckland, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London, New York, Singapore and Sydney.