- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As our Marketing Executive, you’ll be leading various project-based strategies across all of our recruitment sectors and divisions. You will be given clear and measurable objectives with a truly rewarding structure, enabling you to continuously grow! The role is hands-on, and you are expected to come up with creative solutions and work independently towards the overall business objectives.
You’ll be a savvy and collaborative person, seeking to continually improve processes and deliver new innovation and successes.
What you’ll be doing...
- Together with our team of web designers and developers, create landing pages for offline and online activities such as job fairs, events, and marketing campaigns
- Create regular content across all active marketing channels
- Create engaging marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, graphics, presentations, pitch decks and posters
- Deploy internal and external email marketing campaigns with the use of tools such as Mailchimp and HubSpot.
- Grow brand awareness
- Own the external strategy for international events in locations such as Las Vegas, Frankfurt and Detroit
- Own the social media strategy for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Provide support to the Internal hiring team’s social strategy and marketing efforts
Job Type / Category
ChapmanBlack is a leading international recruitment company specializing in sourcing world-class talent for leading organizations across Automotive, Automation, Additive, Packaging and Materials industries.
ChapmanBlack is part of a Group, which consists of a collection of recruitment and technology businesses worldwide. With an in-house Technology Team, we have created our own revolutionary recruitment software and mobile apps to further enhance our service to candidates and clients and stay at the forefront of innovation.
ChapmanBlack’s high performance stems from their core values: Excellence. Fast. These form the basis of the unique culture, service proposition and operational approach.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Key skills required...
·Minimum 1-2 years Marketing experience required German language is considered a plus
·Basic skills required in Photoshop, sketch or similar tools (Additional training and support provided by our design team)
·Excellent copywriting skills and content creation experience
·Be able to work autonomously and confidently
·Be a communicator, work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
·Knowledge within SEO, page structuring and basic technical marketing Excellent project management skills
·Adopter of test, measure, learn practices - Follow our culture of Excellence, Fast.
What we can offer?...
·Competitive base salary and bonus scheme
·Excellent career progression with tailored learning and development plans
·Unlimited paid annual leave
·Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)