- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
This individual will assist with planning, creating, managing and delivering the charities varied aquisition marketing activities and campaigns to grow new supporters. .
Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Plan, create, brief and deliver a wide range of marketing materials including print, digital, and events.
- Write exciting copy and content for marketing collateral.
- Create and develop promotional ideas.
- Support Marketing Manager in planning and creating marketing campaigns, utilising the full marketing mix.
- Liaise with internal and external agencies.
- Support the Marketing Manager with day to day marketing activities.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar marketing role (2 years minimum).
- Proven project/campaign management skills.
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
Package on offer:
- Salary is between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- On-site Parking.
- Flexi time working.
**Please get in touch asap as I'm currently shortlisting candidates.