- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
marketing, executive, copy, copy writing, project management, website, digital, creative,
Full time, permanent
Salary £25-30k depending on experience
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who is capable of the full marketing mix and thrives within a fast paced environment. Then ideal candidate will be eager to learn, enthusiastic and a self-starter who will work across a number of brands to help deliver multi-platform campaigns.
• Assist in producing marketing collateral, as well as research, copy writing and liaising with internal and external suppliers to include designers and print suppliers.
• Assist with the development of relevant brand content and material for the various brands, ensuring application is consistent across the UK and Export side of business.
• Day to day running of the social media channels and website and sales app updates, assisting with marketing and PR campaigns and supporting community events.
• Marketing operations and administration, ordering branded marketing materials and merchandise, managing content and image libraries.
• Coordinate and manage promotional activities and events
• Contribute ideas to constantly improve marketing strategies and the function
Skills and experience required:
• 1 - 3 years in marketing experience in either B2B or B2C essential; preferably with a degree in marketing or a marketing qualification (e.g. CIM).
• Strong written communication skills and attention to detail essential.
• Understanding of website management, Google Analytics and SEO preferable.
• Understanding of social media best practice and community management.
• Skills to establish strong relationships with different teams to be able to work cross-functionally.
• Experience of packaging and print ordering and distribution preferable
• Ability to manage multiple projects and budgets.
• High energy, takes initiative, proactive but realistic
• Hands on - no job too big or too small!
• Extremely organised
- ms project
- social media