- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We’re looking for a Marketing Intern
Nido Student are taking on Europe next year, with new buildings in Germany, the Netherlands and Portugal, we’ve got an exciting opportunity that’ll help kick-start your marketing career. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking person, fluent in both English and German to work with our Head of New Markets.
Our internship lasts for six months and is based in the London Head Office with occasional travel to Germany. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to implement marketing plans and conducting marketing research
- Translating a variety of content for our online and offline marketing channels
- Learning what goes into launching a student accommodation building
- Gaining valuable marketing experience in an exciting and fast-paced industry
What we’re looking for:
- Someone fluent in both English and German
- An all-rounder with a forward-thinking attitude, creative flair and excellent attention to detail
- Social, team-player who is partial to a Friday afternoon office quiz
If you’re interested to learn more about the role, please send us your CV!
Job Type: Internship
- German (Required)