- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 gross per year
We are looking for excellence and attention to detail. Are you someone who is passionate about marketing? We are a design led hotel group with exciting expansion plans. You will be responsible for the marketing management in and around our growing number of hotels.
We are looking to provide a fabulous experience for our guests. The hotels have all been newly refurbished and more investment is currently underway. Excellence, customer focus, and a personality which sets you apart from your peers are what will make you successful both in the recruitment process as well as achieving the targets you will agree with the Operations Director. Tenacity, strength under pressure and interest in ‘doing things right’ mean you will fit in well with an outstanding team of professionals.
We want you, if you are …
- Able to develop a targeted marketing plan
- Focus on marketing to the customer base
- Engage with the hotels to gain an in depth understanding of the market, key drivers, competitor landscape, relationships with customers / prospective clients to ensure that the marketing strategy is targeted in an appropriate way to achieve specified sales & marketing objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have the skills and ability to fully understand the market, customer base, competitor landscapeand develop and execute a targeted marketing strategy around our overall business objectives
- Hands on ability to manage and balance both strategic and operational aspects of marketing
- The ability to implement metrics around ROI, and present justification for marketing strategy and activities
- Confident, passionate and persuasive communicator highly skilled at developing and managing key relationships with directors, prospects, clients, partners and distributors and the hotel teams
- A solid understanding of marketing communications, persuasive, personable approach.
- Proven track record in digital marketing in a hotel group
- Revenue Manager experience would be a plus
- Strong copyrighting skills
- Demonstrable experience in social media
- Previous experience in developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Data driven approach to marketing
We look after our guests and we will look after you, too. With an attractive salary, bonus, perks of the trade and a great place to work, we hope you will feel like a valued member of the team. The hotel group is keen to find that one person who will fit and grow with us.
Glasgow based but willing to travel frequently to the Highlands.
Salary: £40,000 plus annual bonus
- social media