- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
A major Sports Team is looking for an interim Marketing Manager join them at a very exciting time in their schedule. Based at their beautiful stadium in West London, this is an exciting role for an individual with a background in sport, to start in a temporary capacity, with every opportunity to make it permanent.
Role of Marketing Manager
- Oversee and support the delivery of the Clubs ticketing strategy to maximise ticket sales for the first six weeks of the season, achieving established KPIs across specific fixtures
- Review existing membership product and make recommendations for upgrades, additions and the overarching marketing campaign to launch in Spring 2020
- Support the delivery of the loyalty programme for all Club members alongside the Customer Experience team
- Support the overarching delivery of the campaign to sell out special events
- Support the marketing campaign for the Clubs retail, delivered by a third party
- Deliver post campaign analysis for all campaigns that demonstrates campaign ROI and include recommendations for future improvements and testing.
- Manage the Product Marketing Executive
- Manage the match day ticketing budget
Who are we looking for
- Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing is desired
- Proficient in utilization of email platforms, namely dotmailer, Mail ChimpWork collaboratively within a team environment
- Experienced marketer with five years + of marketing experience
- Experience of working on joint marketing projects with internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of executing online marketing campaigns and utilisation of other media channels.
- Proven track record of implementing and measuring impact of marketing activity to drive business wide activity
- Understanding of the sports industry and experience of working within it would be advantageous
- Ability to work within pressured environments and situations.
- Ability to use Photoshop or equivalent to produce creative design assets to be used across multiple platforms
Some of the benefits
- Free Gym Membership
- Tickets to every home game
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Staff Kit provided by kit partner.
- Discounts at our partners.
- Lunchtime Spinning!!!
Please click apply now to progress your application and we will be in touch as soon as possible.