- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
- Milton Keynes
An exciting new role to join an innovative and forward thinking manufacturing business in the automotive/aerospace industry.
Our client is a leading manufacturer who specialise in the production of specialised equipment in the Automotive and Aerospace industry. They are looking to bring on an experienced Materials Manager who has a strong understanding planning, forecasting and building productive teams.
- Maintain and Implement individual objectives and personal development plans for all team members.
- Build, Develop and Maintain, the required level of resources to meet the business needs in terms of material planning, management, movement and traceability.
- Maintain and Implement departmental objectives.
- Ensure that material planning systems, including MRP, BOM Management and Works Order Management are maintained and developed to meet ever-changing business needs and world class responsiveness and accuracy.
- Satisfy all project needs in respect to Manufacturing BOM creation and maintenance.
- Timely, Accurate and Complete provision of materials kitted for critical build.
- Provide the business with a best-in-class material stock solution in terms of accuracy, protection, traceability, presentation and rotation.
- Management of stores and logistics including goods in and out and any associated transportation requirements
- Maintain and Present Key Performance Indicators for various business measures including but not limited to; Stock Accuracy, Works Order Shortages / Material Availability, Pick Accuracy, Health & Safety, 6S.
- Ensure that the principles of 6S are applied in all material management areas and that systematic approach to achieving the required standards is in place.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Supervising or managing supply chain or materials functions (3 years+)
- Proven and measurable performance of building and developing high-performing teams
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAGE MANUFACTURING or similar operating systems
- Highly numerate and able to transact data accuratel
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a calm and flexible manne
- Detailed knowledge of structuring of Bills of Materials and Component set-ups
- High awareness of the quality requirements of the business and be able to act accordingly
- Opportunity for progression
- Attractive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
- ms project