- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Material Scheduler – Glasgow – Salary £DOE
Does the idea of working for a global drinks business where your exceptional organisational and planning skills would be put to good use? One where you will join a business during an exciting growth period and be surrounded by supportive colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound appealing?
We’re looking to chat to experienced candidates with a background in Material Planning/scheduling. This is a permanent role based in Glasgow where you would be responsible for ensuring materials supplies are scheduled to meet production requirements on time for multiple sites.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- It is preferred that you have a few years’ experience in a material planning/production planning background within manufacturing
- Experienced user of excel to an advanced level
- You should be naturally analytical with excellent arithmetic skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be fantastic
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- We would like you to be pro-active and have a passion for enhancing and improving processes
What does the day to day look like?
- Use ERP system to identify short and medium term material supplies.
- Call off materials from suppliers to meet production schedule.
- Ensure allocations are being tracked Vs budget.
- Manage the movements of materials into and out of third-party warehouses
- Work closely with procurement analyst, supply planners and production teams to ensure any changes in materials requirements are monitored and proactively managed.
- Ensure that materials are managed and brought to site in a timely manner
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are maintained on the ERP system with correct dates, quantity and outstanding balances.
- Ensure all Call Offs and deliveries are tracked, documented and down dated in a timely manner
- Manage materials Run in Run Out (PIPO) to ensure minimal write off
- Work with suppliers and procurement team to identify opportunities and implement initiatives that improve materials and supply to sites.
Get in touch with Danielle Scott or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. We act as both an employment business and an employment agency.