- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a qualified teacher of Maths looking for your next role local to the Chelmsford area? Are you passionate and enthusiastic about your subject and want to pass on your knowledge to the next generation? If so, Apply now!
About the role
- Maths teacher required
- Secondary school local to Chelmsford
- Required to start in September on a full time basis
- NQTs welcome to apply for this role Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Maths Teacher for a client Secondary School local to Chelmsford. The role will be for a September 2020 start and the school are looking for someone to teach on a full time basis. If successful, you will be required to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4, planning, preparing and marking work so that students are progressing and prepared for their exams.
- Prospective candidates should hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to teach Maths up to Key Stage 5
- Have a DBS and ensure it is on the update service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Experience within a similar environment is essential Benefits
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to develop new skills, in particular the ability to achieve excellent attendance records, develop your communication skills as well as gaining further experience into teaching at advanced level. The opportunity to work with Teaching Personnel, the market leader in education recruitment. CPD training available through Teaching Personnel's CPD academy which will allow you to continually develop your CV which will be useful to reflect on your passion for personal and professional development
About the company