- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionateabout inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life bycreating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people andour family of brands—including , , , , and - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of airin homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; andincrease industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global businesscommitted to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For moreinformation, visit .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. Male and female programe participantsreceive an equal and comprehensive compensation.
Junior Design Engineer for TalentProgram in EMEA
The Ingersoll Rand’s graduateprogram is named - Accelerated Development Program (ADP). It is designed to shape our future leaders byoffering participants diverse developmental experiences early in theircareers.
- As an ADP participant, you will build strong foundations that will prepare you for your career with Ingersoll Rand through various experiences in multiple geographic locations and business units in Europe over 24 months.Placements will typically be in the following countries, however not limited to them: Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Italy, Ireland and Spain.
- We complement your assignments with leadership training and exposure to senior leadership.
- We are looking for people who are customer focused, adaptive to change, innovative and collaborative; people who thrive on challenging learning opportunities.
- We commit to developing your functional skills, as well as helping you to discover your leadership potential. When you participate in the EngineeringTrack , you will get a 12-month product line assignment, and an additional12 to 18-month project-based assignment. These assignments are strategicallychosen to ensure continuous learning and personal development.
Through this program, you willdevelop a solid foundation with skills in key areas including: New ProductDevelopment, Engineering Analysis, Value Analysis/Value Engineering, Six Sigma,Product, Component and Reliability Testing, Technical Communication and Voiceof Customer Analysis.
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- A proven successful academic track record
- 1 to 3 years of related internships or work experience, preferably in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills. A minimum of two examples such as: school club officer, sports team captain, student organization member, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- Good communication skills
- English proficiency, verbal and written. Any other European language is an asset
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly
- Motivation to reach higher levels within the company at an accelerated rate
- High mobility and willingness to relocate to any of our European locations multiple times. Eligibility Criteria:
Immigration sponsorship is not available for Talent Program candidates.Applicants for EU based positions are generally required to be eligible to workin the EU without the need for current or future sponsorship.
We are committed to helping youreach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitivecompensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensivebenefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building aninclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the differentbackgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation,generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
For more information on theAccelerated Development Program, visit
If you share our passion forinspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies andsocieties operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins withyou.
- ms project