- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18.00 - £18.00 gross per hour
Based in Plymouth for initially 6 months
- Competent in working on mechanical equipment and systems within the marine defence and commercial industry?
- Able to undertake installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of ship equipment?
- Able to read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality?
- Competent in the use of test equipment?
- Able to carry out surveys and pre-refit examinations of equipment, machinery and structures / fittings.
You may also need to:
- Work in radiological controlled areas.
- Carry out functional testing.
- Perform slinging duties.
- Carry out any other tasks within the individual's competence as directed by the Company.
If you are a Mechanical Fitter and interested in opportunities in Plymouth working within the marine environment, please get in touch : Stephen Slade - [Telephone number removed] .