- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Mechanical shift engineer
£38,000 - £40,000
A large client of mine is currently searching for keen and enthusiastic Mechanically biased shift engineer to work on a brand new state of the art site based in Cambridge. The client is looking for somebody from a Building Services background and who has recent exposure to working within a shift role.
My client is a national full service facilities maintenance provider who pride themselves on being flexible and tailoring their service to client's needs. This company is well established with strong client relationships however is still growing strongly which will provide excellent career progression opportunities for staff joining the company. The role will be working days and nights on a continental shift pattern.
Day to day duties include:
- PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
- All Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
- A working knowledge of Air-conditioning systems and a basic knowledge of mechanical (especially water treatment) and handyperson duties (and a willingness to complete this type of work as needed).
- Being on a call out rota to cover out of hours breakdown emergencies.
- Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
- Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
- Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
£38,000 - £40,000
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch with the Eden Brown FM team!
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- ms project