- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
- Bury St Edmunds
An excellent role on offer for a Mechanical Technician that is looking to work for a market leading and expanding company offering unrivalled training on agricultural machinery.
Do you have experience working on diesel or petrol engines? Do you want to work for a company that will invest in your career?
Established for over 100 years, this company is a premier agricultural machinery dealer supplying farm equipment, agricultural tractors and used farm machinery. As they expand they are looking for additional Technicians for them to train and develop.
In this role you will be based from their workshop and specialise in the service, maintenance and repair of a range of bespoke agricultural machinery, whilst having the opportunity to use the company van and attend breakdowns on rare occasions.
Therefore, you will need a proven mechanical background working on diesel or petrol engines and looking for a role offering training and development on bespoke agricultural machinery. There is the opportunity to maximise your earnings through overtime.
- Service, maintenance and stripping of machinery and equipment
- Test & diagnosis of equipment
- Mainly workshop based with some breakdowns
- Proven mechanical experience working on engines
- UK driving licence
- Experience of testing and diagnosing equipment
- Looking for training and development