- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Posting Job Description
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros.
We are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
The role of Media Network Security Engineer has been created to deliver additional technical and administrative support to the Media Technology team and enable them to implement and comply with the new WarnerMedia security policies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the Director Media Supply Chain and Business Information Security Director to implement the WarnerMedia security policies across the EMEA and APAC media supply chain systems
- Work with the US infrastructure team to implement the latest corporate security standards within the media network
- Advise and provide solutions or work arounds to the Media Technology team as new vulnerabilities are identified and assist with vulnerability mitigation.
- Maintain accurate records of the status of all security processes and ensuring all relevant notifications are made (e.g. Change Control procedures and exception handling)
- Assist with network changes according to WarnerMedia network security policy and standards
What we’re looking for:
- Working experience in the area of (technical) information security
- Previous experience handling vulnerability scan reports to full mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of Active Directory and other identity technologies – especially on a combined Windows and Linux environment
- Experience in providing solutions to enhance network security and good knowledge of network security concepts
- General, good understanding of security concepts and IT knowledge are essential
- Linux admin experience (desirable)
- Media industry knowledge (desirable)
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street in the Autumn of 2019.
To find out more about WarnerMedia take a look here
Media Network Security Engineer - 6 Month FTC | WarnerMedia
- active directory