- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.21 gross per hour
Kinetic Recruitment are currently looking for Medical Packer to work for a niche provider of outsourced services based in Wythenshawe.
The company have an outstanding reputation in the medical industry and are looking to recruit for people with a great eye for detail and that want to progress.
**This is a temporary to permanent position for the right person**
Initially the successful candidate will be put on a training shift for a week: 10:00
- 19:00 or 9:00
- 17:00 within the first week the candidate will be told what shift that they are on;
Candidates must be flexible as they can work various different shifts detailed below:
Shifts; 2pm to 10pm (with a possible Saturday ) between 8 am to 8pm
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the client shifts cannot be chosen and they are allocated to each successful candidate; you will be assigned a shift for the duration of employment however this can change due to business needs.
The rate of pay £8.21 per hour for days
THE ROLE :
As a Medical Packer you will be working in a very sterile environment.
You will be required to;
● Wrap surgical equipment after an intense clean
● Make sure that the wrapping is done exactly to the specifications
● Quality control will play a major part in this position
● Check that the medical trays are compliant with checks provided
● Be on your feet all day
The ideal candidate should have a keen and eager attitude and want to learn and progress! Along with this you will need:
● Need a great eye for detail
● Be able to do a repetitive but important job (whilst training)
● Be confident and be able to ask questions
● Have excellent communication skills
● Have the ability to work on your feet all day
● Be keen and eager to work
In return for working for this great company, you will receive:
● £8.21 for days
● Free Parking
● Free fruit daily and free tea and coffee!!
● Access to a small canteen
● Opportunity to work for a large company, gaining great experience.
● Permanent role after 12 weeks
Please send CV to (url removed)
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24
- 48 hours to discuss your application further.
If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Industrial whose services are those of an Employment Agency
- quality control