- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.50 - £9.90 gross per hour
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Our healthcare client are currently seeking an experienced medical/healthcare administrator/receptionist to join their team.
- Are you an experienced Medical Administrator/Receptionist?
- Have you worked within a GP surgery or Medical Practice previously?
- Have you gained Emis Web experience previously?
- Do you hold a valid in date DBS, if not, would you be willing to apply for one?
- Are you available to work in the Brighton area immediately or within 1 week?
Location: Brighton, BN1
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of the role: This is expected to be for 2 months and likely to be longer
Working days and hours:
Monday to Sunday working 20 hours per week between 7.45am-8.15pm
The shifts will be a mixture of either:
7.45am to 8.15pm
*Please note the candidate require to be flexible with the hours
Pay Rate: £9.50 to £9.90 umbrella per hour, same rate Monday to Sunday
Emis Web experience:Preferable
Smart Card holder:Preferable
- Providing reception and administration support within a Health Centre
- Using Emis Web to make and confirm patient appointments
- Arranging and confirming appointments using Emis Web
- Registering patients on Emis Web
- Updating patients details on Emis Web
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
- Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
Please apply now in order to be considered!
- General Admin
- General Administration
- Health Care
- Receptionist Duties