- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Manager
- Theatre Products, Surgical Instruments, Procedure Packs, Drapes, Gowns etc.
A market leading UK listed company specialising in the provision of theatre services and products to NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
• Northern UK (Birmingham North)
• £40-45k Basic Salary / £12-15k Bonus / Commission / Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
• Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
• Drapes / Gowns /Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Theatre Products / Surgical Instruments.
- Market leader in theatre product supply
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Structured training
• Listed on the London Stock Exchange
• Custom Procedure Packs
• Single Use Instruments
• Wound Care Packs
• Dressing Packs All sold into a variety of surgical specialities
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the sales of clinical solutions including, procedure packs, dressing packs, drapes, gowns and single use instruments.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for both new business and account management on their territory with significant focus on training clients and aligning them with the company.
There will be an element of in theatre sales and key contacts will include procurement, nurses, ODA's surgeons and other members of the theatre team.
The role is home based and will require significant travel and some nights away from home to ensure the territory is effectively managed.
- • Applicants for this position will either be currently selling into the hospital market (operating theatre) or working in a clinical position in the theatre environment.
• Applicants could be working as a medical Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / ODA / ODP / Theatre nurse or similar.
• Applicants need to be new business focused and able to close business.
• It is key that the appointed person is hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships with clinical and procurement staff.
• The self motivated, hard working sales or clinical professional will want to further their career and be target / objective focused.
To apply for this
- or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market
- Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service.
With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work
- Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector.
Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.