- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Meetings and Events Coordinator
Up to £20K + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a fine 4-star hotel is looking for a M&E Coordinator.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximising usage of conference rooms and accommodation to ensure optimum revenue is generated
- Producing functions contracts for all confirmed booking
- Taking of conference and banqueting bookings and processing of such bookings using the systems available
- Following up of conference and banqueting bookings to ensure unconfirmed reservations are not held beyond fourteen days
- Communicating with clients both verbal and in writing regarding all aspects of conference and banqueting as discussed
- Liaising between departments specifically related to the conference and banqueting department
- Coordinating and assist Sales & Marketing department in sales leads/follow up enquiries
- Assisting in the liaison with clients during their time at the hotel in conjunction with the Duty Manager
Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A "people person" with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Opera booking system would be an advantage
- At least 1 years' experience as M&E coordinator
- We accept spontaneous applications via email
- do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.