- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £18,500.00 gross per year
Membership Sales / Receptionist - 40 hours per week
Location: Milton Park, Didcot
Reports direct to: Sales Manager/Duty Manager
Salary:£17,000 - £18,500k pa + sales commissions
We are a charitable company who specialise in running leisure facilities with a fantastic opportunity for a varied role. Your time will be split between reception approximately 2 days per week with the added opportunity to be actively involved in membership sales.
We need someone who is friendly, helpful, willing to learn, outgoing and is possibly looking to establish a career within the industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with full training given, along with opportunity to progress within the company. You will be responsible for new memberships, general sales enquiries, along with retention of our existing members.
- A great salary plus the opportunity to earn commissions that reflects the success you bring to the role.
- The chance to be in at the start of an exciting new role within the business.
- The chance to train and opportunity to grow within the business.
- A great team environment with like-minded colleagues.
- Free membership for yourself and a partner
- Enjoy your birthday off as additional annual leave.
- Selling memberships through face to face discussion and follow up sales calls
- Generating new clientele through promoting our business
- Providing clients with the best customer service received.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude
- Responsible for answering telephone, scheduling appointments and assisting our reception team
- Answering customer questions and concerns with urgency, care and sincerity
- Occasionally being part of promotional activity, both onsite and offsite locally
Must haves for the position:
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, but full time (40 hours) also available.
- Must be able to work to varied shift pattern that includes some evening and weekend working.
- Must be customer service oriented with experience of working in a very customer service oriented role.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with promotions.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Must be passionate about bringing high-quality service to our business
- Customer Service
- customer service