- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Are you an experienced MFL Teacher (French) with a passion for educating pupils?
Do you have a track record for delivering interactive and high-quality science lessons?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role to start in January 2020?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and motivated teacher to work is a sought after secondary school in Spilsby, Lincolnshire.
You will be teaching KS3 & KS4 French.
The school offers a comprehensive and supportive induction programme for all new staff.
You will also have access to a rich and varied CPD programme within the school and across the Federation.
Working for one of the areas most successful secondary schools, you will be welcomed to an outstanding and supportive management team, working alongside some excellent practitioners to ensure the curriculum is being taught effectively.
This is a full-time role that starts in January 2020.
The option exists to be either a long term temporary role or a permanent role, depending on your circumstances and preferences.
The roles offers:
- Competitive salary package
- High-quality support and training
- Opportunity to be part of an established department
- Make a positive impact on young people's lives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience teaching MFL and French within a mainstream secondary school
- Be motivated, energetic and passionate about the development of young people
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that high quality teaching and learning takes place in all allocated classes
- Provide a well-planned, challenging and purposeful learning environment for pupils
- Set homework on a regular basis and mark pupil work promptly
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
Please reply to the email, or contact Lawson Mitton at Randstad Education on (phone number removed), or email lawson.mitton