- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MI Lead - 90227237
Posting Range:28 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Collaterals Lead
The purpose of this Collateras Lead role is to ensure all stakeholder are timely engaged to request the data needed for periodic reports. You will be responsible for maintaining a complete list of collaterals produced by MI. You will be producing the collaterals based on their required timescales and have them internally reviewed and ensure that all collaterals match group reporting standards
What will you be doing?
• Define and ensure adherence to the Transformation Reporting Framework and Partnership Engagement Model, ensuring Executive Level visibility
• Definition, management and production of Standard CPMO MI reports
• Definition, management and production of Executive / GLT / Transaction Cycle Report / Spotlight reports
• Develop and maintain the Transformation Reporting catalogue
• Analysis of data to ensure quality in the golden source, to ensure meaningful MI (Project, Resource, Financial)
• Interface to Business Engagement team ensuring alignment of material with internal transformation MI
• Responsible for collation of data to support management decision MI as required
• Definition and implementation of data and records management
What we’re looking for:
- A strong PMO background essentially a strong PMA performer with evidences of MI/reports production
- Strong hands-on experience of PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets
- A keen eye on details, especially designing the reports, and knowledge of the difference between data and MI.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Ability to execute quickly and effectively – co-rination skills
• “Tell a story” from dull statistics, especially for senior management
• Hands-on data experience with project tools such as Qlikview, Navigator and Tableau.
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working at our flagship Technology Campus at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. Set in the beautiful grounds of Radbroke Hall itself, out Technology Center is the home for Banking innovation. We employ a unique friendly culture, relaxed work environment and a suite of onsite benefits.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.