- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Exposure to DevOps, Agile and AWS is desirable but a want to learn, improve and be a self-starter is mandatory.
Home based with commute to clients on a regular basis when required in the UK (and Europe when required). £50k to £65k depending on experience.
As a Back End Developer, you will work closely with clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value.
You will join a skilled and motivated team, hit the ground running and think on your feet.
This organisation offers flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment, even providing bonuses for passing accreditations!
Role Guide for the Back End Developer includes:
* Define and develop microservices and cloud-based systems.
* Design and implement features in an agile development environment.
* Be responsible for the correct execution of functional and non-functional test cases/test procedures.
The Back End Developer should have:
* Knowledge and some experience of cloud development, preferably AWS (desirable).
* Knowledge and some experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, DevOps (desirable).
In return, you can expect a very competitive salary of between £50k to £65k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including:
* 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* Training incentives
* Company MacBook & accessories provided
* SIM-only business mobile plan
* Contributory Pension
* Sickness benefit in the event of long-term illness
* Death in service benefit
* Private medical insurance including for dependents
* Travel insurance.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.