- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Middle Office Analyst
An international corporate / investment bank is looking for a Middle Office Analyst to support the Corporate Banking division with their growing trading book.
- Ideally 3-5 years' experience supporting Global/EMEA deal execution, specifically reviewing transactional documentation (Letters of Credit, Bills of Lading/Shipping, Facility Agreements, Credit Proposals etc)
- Carry out Due Diligence checks (EDD) on all counterpaties, banks, individuals etc, and working closely with Compliance team on quality assurance process
- Liasing with all involved parties including clients, agents, banks, third-parties, legal, back/front-office, and audit, to ensure all deals/transactions are approved effectively and appropriately in accordance with policy and regulation
- Monitoring transactions, repayments/disbursements, as well as assessing trade finance risk and exposure
- Create and present reports on both account and business activity to Clients/Senior Management/Board/Stakeholders
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £40-50k base
Location: London, W1
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.