- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MiFIR / EMIR - Transaction Reporting Business Analyst - ContractorWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Partner with Transaction Reporting SMEs to perform Root Cause Analysis on identified Regulatory Reporting issues.
- Undertake gap analysis between current reporting standards and rule interpretation.
- Assist with co-ordinating technology release cycles.
- Manage change requests to address errors identified via BAU processes or diagnostic checks.
- Manage UAT testing cycles and post implementation validation checks for associated technology releases.
- Liaise with Operations, Compliance, Operational Risk and Technology Senior Stakeholders
- Deliver Management information and metrics on tracked items.
- Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage and report status on key milestones and deliverables for changes to business flow and regulatory change.
Co-ordinate Back-Reporting efforts as required
Market Skills and Certifications
- Knowledge of transaction reporting processes, including EMIR, MiFID ll requirements.
- Proven track record of process improvements and implementation.
- Ability to challenge Operations & Technical teams globally to obtain required data and implementation assistance.
- Will be expected to form strong collaborative working relationships.
- Solid communication and organisational skills - to work with and provide status updates to local and remote Operations, Compliance & Technology stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy, and ability to work to deadlines.
- Be proficient in use of Excel (including VBA), PowerPoint, Word, Visio.
- Change management related qualifications.
- Proven track record in regulatory change space.
- Product knowledge in Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities spaces.
Ability to read, understand and interpret regulatory guidance.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.