- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £13.00 - £15.00 gross per hour
- Great Dunmow
£15.00 per hour (Umbrella / Ltd Company)
13 weeks - Temporary to Permanent
45 hours Monday - Friday 07:30-16:00 (Overtime after 16:00pm & Saturday 07:00am - 13:00pm)
Are you a MIG Welder looking for an immediately available, days based temporary to permanent role with a leading UK company that Designs and Manufactures high quality gym equipment as well as Architectural Steelworks, where plenty of overtime is available?
Successful candidates will have experience MIG Welding and Fabricating. You will be required to complete MIG welding through reading engineering drawings in this workshop based role.
This role would suit a MIG Welder, looking for an immediately available temporary to permanent contract with a highly reputable company offering lots of hours due to a heavy workload with the option of a permanent placement at the end of the initial 13 weeks.
- Predominantly the welding and fabrication of architectural steelworks.
- Workshop based.
- Work from engineering drawings.
- Experience with Railings, Staircases and Balustrades advantageous.
- MIG Welder seeking permanent employment at end of 13 week contracting period.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
This role is immediately available, please send your CV ASAP for the attention of Michael Beeson to be considered for the role. Reference Number RTR801210