- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
MIS Supervisor / Data Analyst (SQL / Power BI)
My client is a leading logistics business providing nationwide warehousing and distribution solutions for international blue-chip clients. With over 20 years in the logistics business and significant business growth forecasted this year, due to several exciting opportunities.
This is a new role to the business and you will be responsible for data analysis covering warehousing, stock control, transport and finance. You will collate, compare, analyse and present in an engaging manner to enable Senior Management to make effective decisions based on solid data interpretation. The successful candidate will have been exposed to gathering and analysing large and complex datasets using Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL or equivalent.
· 2+ years experience in a similar role
· Ability to implement a data analysis and provides business insight, using tools such as Power BI
· Design, maintain and automate data reports
· Support different stakeholders in interpreting data and analysing large and complex data sets using Excel, SQL and Access
· Identify different data sources, extract, transform and manipulate data
· Strong working knowledge of SQL for extraction and implementation
· Knowledge of operational analysis in a business context
· Experience of presenting data in an engaging and effective way
· Time management and interpersonal skills
· Ability to code in Microsoft VBA - primarily for Excel
· Previously knowledge of distribution/warehouse verticals
· Process mapping and improvement skills to ensure efficient and repeatable generation of analysed data
This is an excellent opportunity as demonstrable success in this role will enable progression to wider business implementation. Please send interested CVs to Click here to contact this recruiter and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.