- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Are you currently working in practice with experience e of both Personal and Corporate Tax? Do you strive for the best and commit to offering your clients an outstanding service? Then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for……
You will be an experienced accountant with both personal and corporate tax knowledge, ideally with a relevant qualification (ACCA, ACA, ATT, CTA). However my client will also consider those who are either part qualified or qualified by their relevant experience. You must have experience in a similar role and be confident that you can really hit the ground running. This is an exciting position for the right person and my client is offering a generous salary (£23-30,000).
• Preparation of personal and corporation tax returns
• Self-assessment tax returns for high net worth individuals
• Preparation of tax related documentation - P11ds and CT61
• Staff mentoring
• Attending courses to keep up to date with all legislation
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Carly Kellow and quoting job reference CK5603.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
- Corporation / Personal Tax returns