- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job reference no.: 15287
About the Role: We are seeking a Module Leader to join our Product Lines team. Reporting to the Product Line Director, the Module Leader will be responsible for the delivery of all systems within the module to SOP and ongoing maintenance in series production. Delivery of cross-functional delivery to achieve PEP Gateways for all actions across the project lifecycle. Key responsibilities include: Lead target definitions for Module Systems across the business.Accountable for agreeing clear targets for revenue, cost and profitability with each function.Deliver to Cost, Quality & Timing.Steer & control projects through PEP, ensuring adherence to gateways.Support formulation of Product Line strategy and deliver to cycle plan.Motivate & manage the product team. About the Person: The successful colleague will be an Engineering, Manufacturing or Product Management role looking to utilise their skills in a different capacity. You will demonstrate:
- Product Development knowledge
- Knowledge of various vehicle systems
- Demonstrable concept to technical design and detail for manufacture problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and motivate complex multi-functional teams to aligned goals Extraordinary OrganisationAbout the Benefits
- A brand new car (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda) every 6 months.
- 35 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Contracted to a 35 hour working week with flexible working hours.
- 5% pension contribution.
- Annual bonus scheme, based on your contribution and the performance of the company.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Starbucks & Costa onsite.
- Free onsite parking.
If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career as part of an extraordinary business with ambitious plans for the future, then what are you waiting for? Apply now.
- ms project
About the company
We are Bentley Motors – the definitive British luxury car company, dedicated to developing and crafting the world’s most desirable high performance cars.