- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Module Test Engineer
We are excited to be supporting ASM Assembly Systems with the recruitment of a Module Test Engineer to join the team at their UK Headquarters in Weymouth.
Smartphones, computers, self-driving cars, intelligent machines, medical advances, renewable energy - ASM are the centre of it all!
* A Technology Leader; the world's largest hardware and software equipment supplier in the electronics industry
* International technology bases in UK, Germany and Singapore
* Over 1400 high technology patents
* Over 14,000 employees across 30 countries
* Annual Group sales: $ 2.49 billion
The role of the Module Test Engineer is to develop and design hardware Module life test plans, conduct tests and produce test reports on any ASM products, including those supplied through third parties to support project team with development of new product to choose the best solution or verify proposed solutions
* Comply with procedures and take responsibility to design test and produce test plans, ensuring all elements are detailed and completed appropriately in the test cycle in a timely manner.
* Liaise with all relevant development teams (Mechanical, Electrical, Software and System engineering) to define test, if applicable other department (LabVIEW, NPI, CSG etc) for consultation throughout the preparation of test.
* Perform test accordingly to the proposed test plans and test procedures, ensure that all measurements are taken accordingly properly, and make sure the test is fully completed.
* Where a defect is found, identify any combinations of hardware, process and machine parameters that are directly affected by or are immune to the defect.
* Once acquired test data, process and organise data for analysis to extract / inspect the useful information using appropriate tools and techniques.
* The preparation of test report, determine how to clearly and effectively communicate key messages contained in the test data to audience (Data visualisation: table, graph), inform conclusion and support effective decision making
* Degree or equivalent level in a relevant technical discipline: Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Hardware design related
* Proficient user of Microsoft office applications, able to demonstrate intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Ability to explain test concepts and findings, presenting results to a variety of audiences, including management and ensure that meaning is understood clearly
* Knowledge and good understanding of engineering basics, also the measurement and analysis equipment necessary for hardware test (Displacement sensors, force torque sensors, accelerometer, oscilloscope, high-speed cameras, Microscope etc.)
* Teamworking skills, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with people at various levels in the organisation
Role: Module Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Weymouth, Dorset,
Apply for this job now.
- ms project