- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Job title: Monitoring Operations Senior Advisor - Support
Location: Trafford Centre
Salary: £18,200 per annum
Becoming a Monitoring Operations Senior Advisor with Electronic Monitoring Services:
Capita's Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS) is currently looking for a Monitoring Operations Senior Advisor. As a Monitoring Operations Senior Advisor you will oversee and provide an administration service, across a range of activities, for the various business areas within the EMS contract. This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday 37 ½ hours per week.
What you will do:
- To oversee the EMS Support Team's tasks identifying and allocating priorities and workloads to enable the team to achieve and exceed individual and business quality, compliance and productivity targets, supported by coaching and development
- Ensure emerging risks are identified, assessed and escalated to senior management
- Ensure proactivity in identifying areas for process/control improvement and actions for these improvements are dealt with in accordance with agreed timescales
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support to the business and act as a point of referral for the Advisor - Support role, using specialist knowledge of one or more administration support areas including: - recruitment, facilities management and maintaining and updating employee records
- Act as 'front of house' when covering reception duties at the Monitoring Centre including: - answering phone calls and greeting all visitors
- Contribute to the production of data and information to enable provision of MI, Financial & SLA reporting
- Follow protocols and guidelines to ensure service standards are met in accordance with SLA's
- Adhere to Capita and EMS policies and procedures. To ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with laid down procedures, to ensure the on-going mitigation of business risk. (In this regard regular training should be agreed with the departmental manager / team manager)
- Ensure effective use of internal technology
Your experience will include:
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Flexibility to manage competing tasks and prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a high volume, pressured environment and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong customer service skills - proactively satisfying the needs of internal and external customers.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient in IT - including MS Office and Excel
About Capita Electronic Monitoring Services
Capita EMS is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to provide electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Electronic monitoring technology is used to deter individuals from breaking their curfews and places a stronger emphasis on rehabilitation, helping to ensure public safety across the country, while addressing the growing concerns about overcrowding in prisons.
Electronic Monitoring Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.