- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Mortgage Services Consultant
Competitive Basic Salary - £60,000 On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence UK and The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful Estate Agency and Property Services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide employing over 6500 people, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more.
We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Services Consultant / Advisor to join one of our top performing award-winning mortgage teams. Working in a fast-paced Estate Agency environment, you will form an integral part of the branch team. We are ideally looking for people who have passed their CeMAP or CF6 qualifications and are keen to utilise their qualification in a customer-facing mortgage advice role. If you are yet to achieve CeMAP status but have experience working in banking environment and/or Estate Agency we also want to hear from you. Full training and support are provided here as well as funding to pay for CeMAP training and qualifications.
- Positive, resilient, driven and ambitious attitude
- Enjoy working to targets with a tenacious and competitive approach
- Numerate and detail conscious
- Desire and will to always provide both the best customer experience and outcome at all times
- Computer literate and keyboard familiar
- Ideally CeMAP or CF6 qualified, but this is not essential
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Limited or no experience giving advice not essential or required, full training is provided
What’s in it for you:
- Genuinely uncapped Commission Structure with additional Quarterly uplifts
- Progressive Career Structure with pre-agreed targets/criteria for all promotion stages
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Awards and Incentives
- Top Achievers Events as well as Overseas Incentive Trips
- Ongoing Training Support and Development, including further funded qualifications (adv.CeMAP)
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to develop your career in Mortgage Services, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
- Customer Experience
- Estate Agents
- Financial Services