- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a current Mortgage Advisor looking for a position with pre-qualified leads provided and be truly valued for your work?
They have developed a successful system that has proven to generate a high volume of quality mortgage leads with an excellent conversion rate to mortgages.
Their Mortgage Advisors are achieving good levels of mortgages each month! Alongside the leads provided, you will need to work on your own initiative to source leads using their database of previous and current clients.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
* You should be a current Mortgage Advisor with desire to work within a busy operation
* CAS status for both mortgages and protection would be preferable
* You should be receptive to learning and want to expand your mortgage knowledge
This mortgage brokerage has been created from a team of highly-experienced individual within the mortgage industry.
They have teamed up with a network of estate agents, with branches within every region of England.
Therefore, they are looking for experienced Mortgage Advisors to become part of their exciting new business!
Support provided for Mortgage Advisors
Post sale admin support is provided, taking away the hassle of processing applications and chasing lenders etc.
A comprehensive induction course will be provided, to ensure their Mortgage Advisors hit the ground running and maximise your success.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £20,000
- £25,000 with uncapped bonus scheme to enable OTE of £60,000
* Employed package includes car allowance, phone and mileage and bonus structure
* Self-employed option with OTE of £75,000
* Remuneration package offered may be dependent on location
* Normal working hours but with flexibility to work outside of the 9 to 5 and some home working
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information.
No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information