- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
William H Brown Estate Agentsare part ofSequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK.and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for a Mortgage Advisorto join our team in the Maltby area.
The main purpose of your role is to prepare for appointments, gathering information from colleagues and generating referrals. Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products, you will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated by setting yourself professional goals within a result-driven environment.
Our ideal mortgage advisor is….
- CeMAP qualified or equivalent
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- Able to work under pressure
- A Full UK driving licence holder What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
- A car or some cash for your own!
- ms project