- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MS Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (Finance & Operations) | £450-£550/day | Carlisle | 3+ Month Contract
Our client based in Carlisle, requires a MS Dynamics AX / 365 Functional Consultant to join their business and in particular help provide support with a large scale ERP rollout programme.
The role will largely be a consultancy type role to help the business understand the functionality in depth in order for the business and the users within it to get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O knowledge.
- Delivering Operations modules as part of a Dynamics 365 F&O implementation.
- Team player, able to work independently.
- Strong Finance & Operations background
- Strong knowledge in Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Strong knowledge of how data is consumed by D365 F&O
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Translate complex business processes into deployable and functional solutions
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O to drive functional improvements and identify areas for process improvement
- Work alongside the in house team to provide the greatest financial advantages of using Dynamics 365 F&O
- Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements
- Perform impact analysis on changes to requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Work with the architects and developers to translate requirements to system design and configure Dynamics 365 F&O to satisfy requirements
- Advise and train internal users to better understand D365 F&O to ensure the business gets the most out of the system moving forward
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- ms project