- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DBR Group have been established since 2001, providing professional management and logistical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our core specialised sectors areLogistics, Warehouseand Supply Chain and we are now looking for hard working, reliable people to join our drivingteams across theSouth West.
This role would suit someone with a desire to grow with the company, someone who is looking for a long term career and who is serious about making a difference within a fast paced, well organised and friendly company! Our drivingteams understand that they are at the forefront of our business and without people like you, we couldn’t grow, therefore we like to ensure that you are working in a happy, comfortable and friendly environment that suits your needs. This means that we strive to place you in a role where you will be happy with the working conditions, hours and pay – if not, we will look for something else to suit YOU!! Win-Win, right?
- Well organised
- A great time keeper
- Good communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail What can we offer?
- A good basic salary of £9.00 Per hour
- 6 day working week
- Start time 1000 hrs – finish times vary depending on route.
- Great way to earn extra money for CHRISTMAS!
- A fun and friendly team creating a happy, safe and comfortable working environment
- ms project