- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a leading business solutions provider for cloud service providers and IoT innovators. We are looking for an analytical and driven Multi-Lingual Vetting Agent (German) to join a team of highly skilled, Multi-Lingual Specialists. This company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia and offers an attractive salary, excellent growth opportunities as well as amazing benefits including:
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Long-term Sickness and Disability Insurance
- Private Medical Cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Research, investigate and comply with all vetting regulations and procedures.
- Provide prompt attention to customer correspondence, through to accurate and correct issuance of certificates in a timely manner.
- Ensure that your performance level and certificate issuance comply with Vetting SLAs per product.
- Communicate and provide information internally and externally to establish and maintain excellent service to connecting groups.
- Use your language skills to assist with any Vetting or Support issues that may arise, including translation of ad-hoc documents for both internal and external use.
- You will be multi-lingual, specializing in German languages and English, both written and verbal.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including managing stakeholders and customers and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
- Is customer focused and understands the importance of Customer Service.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team but is just as comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines whilst focusing on the specifics of delivery.
- Not afraid to share ideas, ask questions and can stay calm and positive in a demanding environment.
- Shows a willingness to self-learn and progress within your job role.
- Ideally familiar with Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
- Ideally familiar with project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- Ideally understands security principles, concepts and techniques used in the IT Industry.
- PC Literate with good keyboard skills.
Diamond Search Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.
- customer service
- ms project