- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DEANSGATE GB
About the position
On the beautiful island of Saint Martin (Caribbean), we are looking for a Cost Controller who will be overseeing the Inventory and Stock Control (Food and Non-Food) for two 4* resorts.
In this position, you will lead and coach a team of six colleagues (Storekeepers/Receivers and Financial Administrators).
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining frequent contact with GM’s, departmental heads and management;
- Providing and track insights on Stock/Inventory through reporting and analysing;
- Developing and/or monitoring/adjusting procedures accordingly. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong background in Purchasing/Cost Control/Inventory Control (3 years) in a complex hotel organisation with multiple outlets or a multi-property hotel.
Additionally, we are looking for a person who is able to work with a broad diversity of international colleagues (background, education, habits) and who understands cultural needs.
You have to be able to speak & write fluently English (Spanish, French and/or Dutch would be a plus).
Relocation to Saint Martin is a must.
What do we offer you?
- A unique position in a growing organisation on a wonderful island and international environment;
- A competitive salary, housing allowance and medical insurance;
- A phone and laptop is provided;
- Yearly return ticket back home
Interested in this vacancy? Apply online now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions? You can reach Jeroen by telephone on +31 (0) 6 38 15 73 88.
Your application will be treated with utmost confidentially.
- stock control